- I don't believe in god, so he'll smite me.
- The sink just spit at me. I know this isn't a reason but it can't be good.
- I'm a horrible person.
- I eat crap.
- I don't exercise.
- Well, I do exercise. I run on the treadmill. But it seems like it would fit there.
- My house is chock full o' radon (8.9 PiCo/l. I think that's the unit of measurement)
- I've never fowarded a chain letter in my life, so the collective bad luck will kill me.
- Um... that's it.
Oh, and for the record, I'm not depressed. I think it's pretty funny, in fact. Don't comfort me. AND DON'T CELEBRATE IF YOU'RE THE FIRST COMMENTER! No one cares.
Here is a list of my pet peeves...
- The cell phone "Blackberry"
- People who don't like Google
- Gideon's People
- CHAIN LETTERS!
- Products that advertise twice in a row on TV but different ads
- Products that show the same ad twice in one show
- Those "1+1" inserts in Maximum PC
- Teachers that I have to say "7, 7, 7"
- People that ask questions so that you'll answer and then ask them
- People that ask too many questions of the teacher during math tests
- Math tests
- People that walk both slow and in a line when I'm trying to get to Spanish. It's like I'm in a time warp, people!
- People who pretend that nerds are cool to make themselves funny
- People who argue stupidly to annoy you
- People who go "blah" every time you talk to interrupt you
- People in general
Uh... that's it for now.
Oh, you people have to read Carissa's comment on the last post. Basically it says I'm lucky she doesn't beat me up if I tried to kiss her. And she made fun of my size. Geez, that's rough.
And Hong will have to explain her view on Middle School relationships.
*Edit* Wait, why is it scary that I am your best guy friend. And the idea of the question is that your best guy friend comes and kisses you, so, for the two questions: I would kiss you because that is what the question asked, and: You didn't think about who would be your best guy friend? Isn't that the idea of the question?
And Hong does not give me a complex of any sort. Ha! Well, really I'm just too lazy to type inferiority, which I just did.