Saturday, April 01, 2006

Quick Post

Well I really should be packing now. We're going to New York in like half an hour.

But I will blog from there. And hopefully post some pictures on sarpics. I'm using Flickr now, Picasa has been messing with my computer. I sometimes use it on the other one.

Assuming my aunt's laptop has some sort of media importing software. Which I doubt it does. But whatever.

Check back later for a more interesting post that probably has something from "Rent". In the title.

To life, my friends.

Heh heh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'M FIRST TO POST!! thats never happened b4! *stares off into distance* like i havent posted enough already lol.

Anonymous said...

I watched rent last night. it was pretty good. Not as good as some people seem to think it was though. Now, i wasn't really paying attention much. i was trying to convince my mom to let me go see WICKED today because there were still some saats free. she said no. :( w/e... i'll watch it again later and see if i like it better.

Leah said...

I liked Rent, but again, musicals? It's cool you're going to New York.

Anonymous said...

YOU LUCKY BBBBBBBBUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i'm so effing jealous. new york is so pretty.

visit my brother in NY.

o and rent is supposedly really good, especially the theme song

SEASONS OF LOVE
525600 minutes
525000 so dearrrrrrrrrrrr
525600 minutes
how do you measure, measure a year.

ah what a great song
have fun!