Saturday, February 18, 2006

Last Looks

So last night I watched a really bad movie. About this man and this woman and the woman was a flight attendant and then there were all these loooooong parts in the movie where the action just...stopped. like this. and then we were like OH MY GOD MY HEAD! because the movie was really bad. And it was so boring. Not unlike this last paragraph...

Anyway in case you were wondering yes Orlando Bloom was in it. Which for all of you girls out there explains alot. And yes Kirsten Dunst was in it. Which for all of you boys out there explains why Sam even sat down in the first place. Oh who am I kidding. We were all watching Orlando Bloom. (just kidding...)

So many of you are wondering why I was MIA for such a long time. And here's the thing. I was just thinking that you all wanted to hear from Sam, and not me. Because Sam's your age and all that and then you all could talk about eighth grade drama and think Sam is funny. And then I got less and less comments on my posts and as Sam and Carissa have pointed out- COMMENTS ARE GOOD FOR YOUR EGO! (while we're here- go post a few hundred comments on carissa's xanga which is really interesting and funny and she would love you forever because as we know everyone loves comments and must comment (preferably first) on other people's blogs and tell them to comment on yours) (so lets just take out the middle part and do it right here- GO COMMENT ON CARISSA'S BLOG!) and yes this is an ego thing. And even when your audience is your little brother's eighth grade class, it hurts when your brother gets more comments. Hurts bad, you know?

Seriously I'm just kidding. Of course I don't care about Sam getting more comments. But I really did think about the amount of comments I was getting and Sam was getting and how you maybe didn't want to hear from me anymore. And then when I was reading the comments on the posts last week and you were asking for me I was totally happy and thought I would maybe post again to see the comments...

And since comments are so exciting and I want so many I thought I would leave you with a question to answer in a comment. And since we're all thinking about Harry Potter (yeah I don't really know why) and other people here we go: Which Harry Potter character could Hilary Duff beat? Because I'm saying she could definately take Ron and maybe Harry who would just be like all "ooooh Hilary Duff let me invite her to my common room for some krumpets because she's totally hot" but I don't think Hermione would be fooled. So my money is on Hermione. But even though Hilary Duff is slightly obnoxious I don't think she would ever be able to do anything that the wizarding world would care about. So this question is really unrealistic.

But that's the only part of the question that is unrealistic. Because Harry Potter is totally real and all that.

So today I watched Friends.

And last night I had this dream about physics. Which is weird when you think about it because I don't really like physics class.

Well as fun as this is I'm going to go play some games on DosBox now until my mother comes down and realizes that I haven't practiced piano yet. (Frances it's ok you're probably not having a heart attack...) And then when she does I'll be ready with the pathetic list of things I've done today that will get me out of practicing. And hopefully by then my friend will be here so I won't have to worry about any of that...

Such is life

Au revoir mes amis!

16 comments:

Tim said...

Yah! First comment!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!I GOT MENTIONED!!! AND ENDORSED!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! THANK YOU!!!!

was the movie elizabethtown? by any chance? that movie was pretty good.. but yes slightly boring.

I like it when you post. Do it more. i LOVE ur posts.. sometimes even better than sam's (don't tell him i said that)

I think hilary could beat snape. He probably would't know what to do with her. At all.

And just so everyone knows: i love getting comments. You should go get a xanga and go comment on mine. Because, it really does raise ur self esteem.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA! NOT MANY PEOPLE COMMENT ON XANGA BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT RIGHT?? SO I MADE A XANGA THAT EVERYONE HERE CAN USE TO COMMENT! Just please sign ur name after your comment!ok... go to
www.xanga.com
and sign in with
sn = For_all_to_comment_with
pass = guest
DON'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD PLEASE! BUT U CAN USE THE SETTINGS ALL U WANT! (yea.. i sort of did use sam's guest blog idea)

Abby said...

i agree w/ clarissa: hillary would totally beat snape.

Anonymous said...

OH! GREAT IDEA 4 XANGA THING! *runs off and tries site*

Anonymous said...

C A R I S S A
NOT
C L A R I S S A
I EVEN TYPED IT FOR YOU! TWICE! GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby said...

sorry bout that :-(

Anonymous said...

*Gasp!* You're not dead!

Leah said...

I hate Hilary Duff, so I personally hope she'd be faced against Hagrid and he'd accidently sit on her. Snape could probably poison her or something. We learned in Half-Blood Prince he's very good at magic. The boys would probably be too overcome with hormones though.

Anonymous said...

sorry. i just spazz out easily over stuff like that.

Dain M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dain M. said...

My mom thinks that Dolby would "Beat the crap out of her" and "He would take a hold of her bony little butt, and shake it till she can't stand up"
My mom is so cool!

Anonymous said...

someone got their comment deleted??? 0_o.. what did it SAY??? wait.. that defeats the point doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! :)
We missed you.

Anonymous said...

If you notice it said that it was removed by the author!

Anonymous said...

yeah, your a lot cooler then sam