Sunday, January 01, 2006

One more thing about the shirts...

Just remember, you have to email me at zziplock156@comcast.net with your name, address, size, and what you want. If I'm going to mail it to you, send $15.00 and $3.00 S+H to my house (I will not put my address for obvious reasons). Your shirt should arrive 1-3 days after I get the money.

I would be happy to make any shirt. So far Tim and Abby (and Jen?) have put in "unofficial" orders. To make them official, email me!

And Jesse has to send me a post via email to the above address if he wants to post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laser pointer's would be rocking awesome! You should have them in your choice of designer colors, and have them inscribed with the words "Because free will makes the world go round," or something cool like that.

Anonymous said...

x3 that would be cool...