Sunday, January 29, 2006

Anything but...

So I was just thinking the other day how long it's been since I made a blog and how I'm a team member and that I need to pull my weight and then I thought that I would make a blog. Plus Sam turned on this laptop and it's so cool to type on a laptop because you kind of feel like you are really getting stuff done even though you are only making a stupid blog entry. Not that blogs are stupid. But here's the question: are blogs still going to be around a year from now? Are they still going to be around forty years from now? And could Gandalf beat Aslan? because I'm all for Aslan since he's a lion and all and he's really nice and Gandalf is creepy and old. But Aslan is also mysterious. Not that Aslan isn't also...

So I have to go to school tomorrow. Which is pretty bad. And then I have to pick Sam up at his stupid play thing. Which is also pretty bad. Because everybody is always waiting to get their license and then when they get it they hate driving. Because it's totally a waste of time. Like I could be watching Friends. It's all I'm saying...

Well. Once I took a trip took a trip to another state. The flora and the fauna that I saw were really great...

Ok so I was thinking of a game we could play. Like I could put lyrics of musicals in my posts and the object of the game would be to say which song it came from. And then which musical. But you can't can't can't can't can't use Google. because that is cheating and not allowed. But there wouldn't be a prize anyway. Because Sam already made the posts thing and I can't give you candy. Because I'm saving it to bribe the kids I teach with.

Anyway I've already done it. So you should guess. Ok. Well that's about it on the muscial lyrics front.

So yesterday I was eating macaroni and cheese. And then I was singing the macaroni macaroni song where you put the cheese in the noodles. And then you get macaroni. It's like that song that never ends but then there isn't a sock puppet that looks like a lamb in the picture in my brain. So.

Ok. Well it's nine o clock which is my bedtime and Sam and I are watching Friends so I'm going to go. I do really like Friends. In case you didn't know. Well. So I'm going to sign off and go to bed and then my mom won't find out what I'm doing since she'd be mad at me anyway. Because blogging in bed is bad. According to my mother. Well.

Au revoirs mes amis! Bon soir!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm first? sweet. I like being first.

Laptops are cool. I always use a laptop. My sisters and i share a laptop. My mom has 2 laptops... i don't think that is really fair. Her excuse is that one is for work.. i don't believe her. Anyway.. we haven't had a REAL computer in our house since we moved. Its sortof annoying. mostly cool. That took awhile to get my point across.

Aslan would beat Gandalf anytime.

Hmmm. It says "posted by Rachel at 5:52 PM on Jan 29 2006 " and you say "Ok. Well it's nine o clock which is my bedtime and Sam and I are watching Friends so I'm going to go"

Who do i believe?

~Carissa

Anonymous said...

oh, well, see their's a default time thingy.... I think it's pacific time.

Anonymous said...

ooooo... I GET IT!

and why are there only 2,(actually 3 now) comments here... like opposed to the normal twenty in the first 2 seconds...???

Abby said...

gandalf would totally wup aslan.

but you're right, clarissa, where is everybody????

Anonymous said...

i say none of them would ever meet, but Gandalf would win if it ever came down to a fight.

Frances said...

Hey, Rachel!
Really havne't seen you in awhile.

Lol, I hope you guys don't go to bed at 5:52. . .Aslan. . .Gandalf. . .what?????