Thursday, December 22, 2005

On nothing specific

Promised you a post on dry ice. Can't always have it your way, can you now? The dry ice sublimated. Stupid chemistry.Starting to play "Need for Speed Underground: 2". Screenshots can be seen in at below. If I talk about it, I'm going to call it "NFSU2" just so you know.


No, I'm not going to run into the car in front of me.

Well, Christmas is in a mere three days.

What else? What else? The piper pays him!

Hmm... this post was better in my head.

Happy Holidays! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

=( sam, you didn't post anything about the field trip! POST SOMETHING ABOUT OUR PWNFUL FIELD TRIP!!!

Anonymous said...

No, no, no. Sam, the quote is "When the man dances, certainly boys, what else? The piper pays him. Yes sir, yes sir..."

Anonymous said...

i <3 dry ice.

the end

Anonymous said...

It was. and um, Jesse, do you happen to go to T/E middle? I believe I may be familiar with you if so...

Anonymous said...

hmmm you're probably right about that post being better in your head... anyways--- your blog is so funny, even when i don't get it.... so have a great day(?) :)