Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Old School


Yeah, that's my title. Get over it.

I decided not to blog yesterday, besides Jon's. It's supposed to be featured.

Well, here's my post. If you'll look at the picture, you'll see a marble high above what appears to be a halfpipe. If you don't see that, take my word for it.

This is a screen shot of a game I purchased last year in a Salvation Army store. I didn't think it was going to be that good, but it was like two dollars, so I bought it.

It's a simple game, really. You control a small marble, and maneuver it around the course, collecting gems. If you fall, you die. It's that simple.

But I just can't get enough of it. Perhaps it's the fact that there's little to do here. But for whatever reason, I'm obsessed. I feel like I can do it. I have to do it. I must.

Well, you get the point.

I uploaded this picture using google's Picasa. It's very cool.

And that's that. And, for the record, Jon has all ready played this game.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool...how do you take screen shots of video games? I know how to on the computer, but there is no "prt scr sysrq" key on a game console of couse...

Anonymous said...

xD well, that would explain it...

Leah said...

Hey, Marble Blast Gold! That came free with my grandparents' Mac! My sister and I played that for so long. I loved getting frustrated and just doing a bunch of suicide rolls of the track when it had that one over the lake. The little houses in the background were so detailed.