Friday, November 17, 2017

Dog with hat

On the plane I finally got connection and saw you tagged me in a meme of a man wearing too many coats, which said, tag your friend who is always cold. I stared at the picture too long and the man's face disappeared, it was my father for a second, or it was a person from a movie the name of which I couldn't remember. I was drunk because the flight attendant had asked if I wanted a double or a single, and I had never been asked that before. After - as we were approaching the airport - I looked down at our apartment. I was remembering the time I got home from work and the dog had knocked down the bromeliad, how the dirt had spilled onto the carpet and how you had taken a picture of him staring, with a dull shard of ceramic on his head. And you were laughing and said, what should we call it.

No comments: