Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jeremy Silverberg, 37, Upon His Graduation From Life

Ah, er- I was just walking my dog in town, and the truck lost control, and I assume, well- I'm dead, aren't I? This is it?

[Laughter]

This is it. Wow.

[A beat, more laughter]

I'm just saying that it's the kind of thing you always hear about happening, but here I am. Does everyone get this? Is this heaven? What's even going on?

[The speaker leans from the microphone, some inaudible discussion between him and someone backstage]

Oh, I see. Well, like, don't take life for granted, spend more time with your family, and, uh-

[Last Pause]

Look, I just died or whatever, can I at least get a minute to make some notes?

6 comments:

allien47 said...

I enjoyed reading your posts. You must keep it flowing. Everything has inspired me so far, how do you learn how to speak wisdom?

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Groovy, mon. I hear all dead people who go up R enveloped by a white Light and they enter a 'tunnel'. I, however, never experienced THAT. POW! I was Upstairs. And, POW! the next second I was back. Grrr. And my girlfriend? Read the next chapter in this true-life-drama!!!!! God bless you.

Anonymous said...

hey buddy, i read this soon after you posted it. couldn't figure out a remark. of course i LIKED it; especially the part that refers to spending more time with your family.

jacqueline said...

oh my god! i just think that this will be hilarious for you to watch.
- sunscreen for a dollar! - you will get it once you watch the video!

please follow me at http://jaxonstyle.blogspot.com/

Jeremy S said...

Thank you for thinking of me

DavidAndrewWarner said...

Hello

I am really glad to found your post. so it is very interesting information.

Cairns Coach Transfers