Sunday was always depressing.
But after a week of not going to school, it is doubly so.
So, here we go! It's a Four Years Apart special event, sponsored by the fact that I have nothing else to do: How to be happy about the end of spring break.
There are 10 reasons to be happy about spring break being over:
- You get to see the friends you haven't seen in a while.
- You get to go back to your old schedule. You'll never be bored with nothing to do.
- School is almost over anyway. Only two weeks of April, 4 weeks of May, and 2 weeks of July.
- Your parents get off your back about doing chores and such, since you have homework.
- Blogs are no longer pointless. Now they're about school.
- You can where shorts. In school!
- The end of Spring Break marks the beginning of Spring in Pennsylvania. Trees begin to have leaves, green is everywhere.
- All those movies that came out in the winter are coming out on DVD.
- Poems aren't depressing anymore. Now they're about flowers and creeks and stuff.
- You get a post on Four Years Apart about why you should be happy spring break is over.
Whoops. Ignore everything after "Walk into school with a big smile on".
Oh, and despite the fact that you think you get the post title, you don't. Get over it.