Sunday, March 26, 2006

Part 2

Heh heh it's nothing part 2.

Oh crap I just realized I have to sign up for platinum! whee.

I love platinum! It's like there's a party in my brain.

But Emma is so much better than I am. Bah.

Carissa you have to remind me!

And Romeo and Juliet filming tommorow. That will be ever so much fun with Christie, Taylor, Emily, Carissa, and myself (4 girls are good odds for me. heh heh).

And another YAGMCB during school! I miss 2nd, 3rd and 4th if it's the whole thing. Which I think it is.

But I'm only in chorus. And I know that's still cool but once you go lead, it's hard to go back.

And I miss health. And Spanish is a sub so Tim and I just work on our skits. It involves the following (for those of you that take Spanish just assume we have the appropriate accents):

Tim: Samuel, como fuiste al supermercado? En coche?
Sam: No, mi coche esta en la estacion de servicio. Fui en my helicoptero.

Which translates to:

Tim: Sam, how did you get to the supermarket? In your car?
Sam: No, my car was in the service station. I went in my helicopter.

And also...

Tim: Donde esta el banco?
Sam: Esta al lado del teatro.
Tim: Y... donde esta el teatro?
Sam: Esta aqui.

Which translates to:

Tim: Where's the bank?
Sam: It's next to the theater.
Tim: And... where's the theater.
Sam: Over there (obviously I'll point somewhere)

Got to go now. Watching "The West Wing". No time for subjects. Only predicates.

What are full sentences anyway? Aren't they the same as normal sentences?

Oh yeah bury me next to Juliet.

The ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.

Tommorow's looking good for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sam you playa

haha

Anonymous said...

that was me btw.. in case you couldn't tell. i accidentally posted in the guest blog account.

Anonymous said...

HE GUEST BLOG! SO HERE IT IS! HAHAHAHAHA! DELETING COMMENTS IS FUN!

lol. GO SIGN UP FOR PLATINUM SAM! I was thinking about doing 24... but i'm never good enough so why try? *isn't that a positvie attitude*.... seriously though... i always made the top whatever... and then.... i got out at like number 12. *sigh*

I CANNOT WAIT TO FILM? do you have sunglasses for your role as the watch? and what props can you NOT bring? e-mail me and i'll bring them i swear. don't forget to have different outfits. Do you think we can finish on time? do you have hotdogs? did someone turn in the script to cacciatore? i e-mailed it to all of you. but taylor. andandand... did anyone ask cacciatore about the possibility that we might not finish today? does everyone know i can come to filming? was the science test hard? can you tell i am spazzing right now?

Anonymous said...

Lucky...you get to film it...

Frances said...

I don't get any of the other comments.
Well, most of them anyways.
In my group Tim's the only guy. . .
And it turned out really well but that was only because Tim did ALL the editing which I feel bad about. . .but that's a different story.
I wish I could do 24 but that takes time and WHY AM I SO BUSY? Ok, I know why and I should stop complaining because I can easily drop a lot of stuff anytime but I'm the person who doesn't want to. . .
This is getting off topi cso I'll just leave now.
~Frances =)