Well, the title kind of says it all.
Here is a recipe for disaster.
20 kids that are going through puberty
20 sets of hormones that are freakishly out-of-whack (due to the previously mentioned puberty)
8 boxes of pizza
5 2-liter soda bottles
1 package of jelly-beans.
1. Whisk together pizza and soda in medium pizza box. In 20 different homes, mix together a child with his or her respective set of hormones.
2. Put children in school and let sit for 3 hours. After they are sufficiently stir-crazy, add the pizza-soda combo. Sprinkle liberally with jelly beans.
3. Do not supervise children for 45 minutes. Check on them to reveal a raging out of control situation in which Chris D. is getting beat up by a girl, and Sam is depressed because he isn't the center of attention.
4. Attempt rather valiantly to calm them down.
5. Remember that discretion is the better part of valor.
6. Give up. Walk dejectedly away.
I have to go. Hope you enjoyed it (it's about play practice).