Thursday, January 12, 2006

Quick Post

I have to go upstairs now, my mom doesn't like me on the computer past 8.

First off: Opera is a WEB BROWSER! Not actually opera; that was pretty funny.

So I completely lost all of my Social Studies notecards, so I had to make 25 all over again. Now I have a mere 21, I plan to use my book to do the last 4 en la morning.

Promise to post very well tomorrow (TGIF), and fix the sidebar. Leah, unless you email me your post by tommorow night, you lose your chance to post. My email is on the sidebar, by the way!

If you buy like 3 or 4 shirts, I'm thinking of making buisiness cards. What do you think?

Sam
Blogger
saustinsdiary.blogspot.com

Huh? Huh? Pretty good!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This web site will keep you mesmerized for hours:
http://www.zefrank.com/byokal/kal2.html

Sam, sorry you lost your cards and sorry you had to go upstairs so early. Hang in there, dude. - dash

Anonymous said...

hi. I'm randomly using my tablet pen to draw stuff...

Anonymous said...

OMG. I have like, espn or something. my boobs can, like, tell if its gonna rain. Well, when its raining. Its like i have a 5th sense!

Anonymous said...

This will either annoy the heck out of you...or keep you entertained for days while you try and memorize it. I did.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

You lost your cards? I still need to do mine...that'd probably be a good idea. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. I take pride in pointing out the obvious. I'll stop wasting space now.

Anonymous said...

So... i just realized i have no life. I spend all my time doing clarinet, volleyball, softball, hw, or computer. Obviously i do the latter more frequently. But i shall faithfully comment even if it means i'm a loser.

Anonymous said...

im commenting i guess you know who this is...

Anonymous said...

to have a business card, it would be expected to have a business

to have a business, it is expected for one to have a company that is functioning to some extent.

to have a semi-functioning company, your "company" would have to have a purpose of some sort.

i hope you realize this creates a predicament for you

Anonymous said...

the government officials have business cards, and take a look at the current govenment's "purposes"