Monday, January 16, 2006

Free Fallin'

This is from Leah. She won LOTW with Slow Wave. By the way, I'm losing readers all over the place. Jesse, and possibly Frances (though I suspect she still does check it) just to name a few.

So if you're considering not checking my blog, I tell you, "Don't leave me!", and then claw at your ankle (even though obviously I can't do that).

Without further ado (spelling on that, please!), LEAH'S POST!

In need of a better topic, it's Leah here. Yesterday, I listened to my parents' Tom Petty cd twice. That's not exactly odd for me, when I hear a new cd I like I often listen to it over and over and over.... But Petty's the flavor of the week right now. I remember hearing Honey Bee during our trip to California and I was like, 'Man, this rocks.' Then I tried to listen to it on a trip to my grandmother's house and I ended up with the wrong CD case. I thought it might be Peter Gabriel, so I listened to that. I liked 'Salisbury Hill' (is that like salisbury steak?), and got to hear Sledgehammer, but the last part of the cd was really boring. And there was no 'Honey Bee'. :( Then my dad told me the cd I wanted was Tom Petty. Now I really like 'It's Good to be King'. I just love those lyrics "It helps to make friends, it's good to meet girls." for some bizarre reason. I leave you with Honey Bee:

She like to call me king bee
She like to buzz 'round my tree
I call her honey bee
I'm a man in a trance
I'm a boy in short pants
When I see my honey bee
And I've got something to say.....

(Sam again) Well, that was, er... interesting. Jeff S.: I'm sorry she got it first, just that she won LOTW last week. So your post will show up at like 12.

10 comments:

Jeff said...

Sam, you really are very Jewish. Your sense of time is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. :-P

jen said...

very busy last night.
too much homework today.

but at least I'm finally back on the computer!!

Anonymous said...

Uh... it's 2:48. Jeff's post is still not up. Just a friendly reminder.

Carissa said...

I'm still commenting on ur blog almost every day.... SO PLZ COMMENT ON MINE SOME MORE!
thanx.

meaner girl said...

ah, sam, you smell like a baby prostitute

Everyone you know said...

Hey Sam! you can now say that everyone you know commented on your blog! I know, this is sort of corny.

Frances =) said...

I don't get to be on that often. . .so I check sometimes. . .but I haven't been on the computer in 3 days. As you noticed. Lol. I mean "haha". Sorry! LOL!!!! (Ooops. . .)
What's a prostitute? (I just read that one comment. . .lol, I mean HAHAHA!!!!) Do I want to know? HAHA.
Also, what happened to Rachel?
It sounds like a TV show or something, but sijnce I don't watch TV how would I know? I don't know. . .but it's like "What Happened to Rachel". . .ya. . .
Well. . .rambling is fun, but I SHOULD go and update my own blog sometime soon. . .

Frances =) said...

Sry for the typos. . .typos are very common w/me. . .sometimes. . .

Jesse said...

Sam, I'm back. A friend got me addicted to an MMORPG, so I've had trouble prying myself away. I'm back now.

hong said...

er..frances, I'm not sure you want to know what prostitute means, considering your semi-hyperventilating during family life.